[LinuxBIOS] I"ve updated the dns for www.linuxbios.org

Bari Ari bari at onelabs.com
Fri May 20 23:29:28 CEST 2005

Ronald G. Minnich wrote:

> On Fri, 20 May 2005, Bari Ari wrote:
>

>>Having  http://snapshots.linuxbios.org/  is fine for me.
>

> ok, I just tested that and it is there, let me know if there is any
> problem with it.
>
> Bari, is there documentation available yet for the via 8606 (twister)?

The VIA Twister VT8606 northbridge has been out for quite a while and is
targeted at many embedded applications. I've seen it used in lots of
industrial sbc's and thin clients. Data sheets should be easier to get
than the desktop parts.

VIA has been releasing lots of the source for drivers of many chipsets
including 2d/3d, mpeg, tv for unichrome graphics accelerators.

Much of the source and info may be found here:

http://www.viaarena.com/

http://www.viavpsd.com/

http://www.viaembedded.com/

http://unichrome.sourceforge.net/