[LinuxBIOS] AMD Turion - AGESA

jf simon jfaslist at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 10 16:43:27 CEST 2006

Hi,
The company i worked for has designed a card that uses the AMD
Turion. It uses the PHOENIX Bios.
I am trying to port linuxbios to it. But among other issues, one
hardware engineer told me to make sure that linuxbios was using
the latest AGESA code from AMD (from what i understand that code
changes the CPU processor state, frequency,...)as it seems we had
trouble in the past getting the right BIOS with the latest AGESA
code.

How does linuxbios  manage to do the same thing as the agesa code
(and at what agesa version)? If so what is the file location that
handles it?

Thanks a lot,
-jf simon

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com