[LinuxBIOS] IOSS Product Order / RD1-PMC4 for which board ?

ST st at iss.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Apr 4 13:08:52 CEST 2007

Hi Ward

> >Note by work I mean CPU able to read from flash.
> Yeah - note that I can't even get it to do that on the gigabyte m57sli-s4.
Well, i'm confused. Does that mean that it is not possible to flash a bios
onboard (not according to the build tutorial) or is it just a problem with
the bios saviour.

If it is an problem with the bios saviour it would be nice if you keep us
informed if you have more information on that issue. Probably there is also
an hint for us how to use the free pads.

Thanks by the way for your nice build tutorial for the M57-SLI-S4.
ST