[LinuxBIOS] IDE become readonly, why?

Beneo beneo at comcast.net
Sat Apr 7 03:58:22 CEST 2007

Peter,

Thanks for the tips, I get it working.
I searched the Linux startup script, it is a RTC related, I rememer it is
something related to Daylight saving, so I go check the RTC, found the IRQ
for that RTC is not programmed, once I get that programmed, it can boot all
the way now.

I still have a network issue, my network card can not be get a IP address
from a DHCP server, I'm relatively sure the IRQ in MP table is assigned
correctly, not sure why it hang yet. Other than that, it looks OK.

Thanks for the help

Beneo