[LinuxBIOS] IDE become readonly, why?

Beneo beneo at comcast.net
Mon Apr 9 19:02:15 CEST 2007

Peter,

For the RTC patch, it is porting for a SMSC SIO, I didn't see LinuxBIOS has
this SIO porting. The part number is SCH--4703, I don't know how to
contribute it to LinuxBIOS tree.

I haven't get the chance to take look at my NIC issue yet, I will certainly
check the interrupt when I get the chance.

Thanks

Beneo