[LinuxBIOS] List of supported mainboards in the wiki

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Wed Apr 18 17:39:03 CEST 2007

Hi,

I've reworked the list of supported mainboards in the wiki quite a bit
recently. The most notable change is that the boards are now sorted into
categories.

http://linuxbios.org/Supported_Motherboards

For now we have these categories:

  * Desktops / Workstations
  * Servers
  * Laptops
  * Embedded / SBC / PC/104
  * Mini-ITX
  * Set-top-boxes / Thin clients
  * Devel/Eval Boards
  * Miscellaneous

Please have a look at all the mainbaords and let me know whether they're
in the correct category, and/or if we need more categories etc.

(the distinction between "desktop" and "server" is often quite subjective,
thus I used whatever the vendor used; if the board is marked as
"server solution" or such it goes into the server categrory)

Please also check the "Status" fields, some are still marked "?" and we
should mark them either as "OK" or "Broken/WIP"...

Thanks, Uwe.