[LinuxBIOS] Instructions: GA-M57SLI-S4 dual linux bios

ST st at iss.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Apr 18 22:26:55 CEST 2007

Hi

As promised you will find the instructions at:
http://private.vlsi.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/st/instructions.html

If you have any suggestions/corrections whatever please let me know.

I haven't had the time testing flashing the flash-roms, but i can switch
between the two chips which have currently differen original bios versions on
them.

Since i am going to start tinkering with linux bios real soon now, i would
like to know if the instructions compiled by Ward are still the way to go?

ST