[LinuxBIOS] List of supported mainboards in the wiki

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Thu Apr 19 13:55:38 CEST 2007

On Wed, Apr 18, 2007 at 03:42:08PM -0400, Ward Vandewege wrote:
> > Please also check the "Status" fields, some are still marked "?" and we
> > should mark them either as "OK" or "Broken/WIP"...
>
> I have a more general question about the status field. When do we consider a
> board 'OK' (motherboard is fully supported)?

Yeah, this is debatable, too, but I think we can mark boards where
almost everything works as "OK", even if some smaller issues remain.
If there are bigger issues we should mark it "OK" (but yellow instead of
green), and add a footnote explaining the problems.

> For instance; the Tyan S2881 and
> S2882 are listed as 'OK' even though there is no ACPI support, which means
> that fan control doesn't work (at least last time I checked).

Thanks, I added the ACPI info as footnote.

Uwe.