[LinuxBIOS] LinuxBIOS panic room

todthgie todthgie at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 2 16:25:41 CEST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carl-Daniel Hailfinger" <c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net>
To: "todthgie" <todthgie at hotmail.com>
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 23:55
Subject: Re: [LinuxBIOS] LinuxBIOS panic room

> Hi,
>
> On 30.08.2007 21:59, todthgie wrote:
>> for some time now i have a bootloader in my howbrew rom emulator that can
>> read / write to memory in on a byte basis and on a block basis using iHex
>> for the block ones
>> i have adapted it it to run on the pc in porting LB to right now. it can
>> erase flash sectors or the whole chip.
>
> Nice. Can you send a patch/tarball?

i will make a website for the romemulator.
the lb version is to big a hacke to pubish atm and im having stabilty
problems with it... if you are realy interested panic.c is attached
if i figure out how to make a V3 target for my board and how to enable CAR
on a IBM/Cyrix 6X86MX i will port it to V3.

>> im thinking about extending it with IO read/write and pci read/write for
>> the
>> larger version ( i only have 8Kbyte atm and that is thight for romcc
>> compiled code:-( )
>
> So you use romcc?
yes and im having LOADS of trouble