[LinuxBIOS] [RFC] ADLO2

Myles Watson myles at pel.cs.byu.edu
Fri Sep 7 00:16:28 CEST 2007

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 2007-09-04 at 21:23 -0700, ron minnich wrote:
> > can someone with an XP license try to recreate Alex's fine work? The
> > more people we get to try this, the better!

I'm interested in trying this on my machine, but I have a couple of
questions for you.

1. Can I use LinuxBIOS -> FILO -> ADLO?
	a. It seems like since ADLO is an elf file, this should work, but I
get an error "Unsupported file format"
	b. This would be the easiest path for me, since I wouldn't have to
re-flash my ROM
2. Where do I set the boot drive in the CMOS (as per the README)?

Thanks,
Myles