[LinuxBIOS] M57SLI Revision 2 SPI

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Mon Sep 10 01:15:24 CEST 2007

On Sun, Sep 09, 2007 at 03:15:57AM +0200, Peter Stuge wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 08, 2007 at 04:43:25PM -0700, ron minnich wrote:
> > pictures?
>
> I can take some pictures of the process using an experiment board
> and another SO-8 chip

http://stuge.se/lb/m57sli/

These photos are of two completely different boards I dug up, but it
does show how the mod should look, just using two other SO-8 chips.
I put some labels in there too for clarification.

Feel free to use {overview,U5,U9}.jpg in any way. It would be awesome
if someone put the instructions in my previous email and the images
together on the m57sli wiki page so the theory can be tested by
anyone passing by with the right equipment and supplies.

//Peter