[LinuxBIOS] AMD 690G chipset support in LinuxBIOS v2

Rasmus Wiman rasmus at wiman.org
Thu Sep 13 00:21:32 CEST 2007

Uwe Hermann <uwe at hermann-uwe.de> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 11, 2007 at 09:04:32PM +0200, Peter Stuge wrote:
> > On Tue, Sep 11, 2007 at 09:37:04AM +0700, Darmawan Salihun wrote:
> > > Is there any support coming down the road?
> >
> > I haven't seen it mentioned.
>
> See Marc's post, they're working on it (which is great!)

I didn't read that one, but now I have started checking out the AMD 690
options too. I thought the NV6100 were the cheapset k8 MB:s here in
Sweden, but now I just saw a Gigabyte GA-MA69VM-S2 ATX board for 373
kronor, and a MSI K9AGM2-L micro ATX for 464. There might be even
cheaper ones, I did not do a thorough search. I might get myself the
MSI board when I can afford it. I suppose I can't do much LB developing
myself until Marc has a go on it, but what the hell. Most of my
computers are old and slow anyway and I need a box to play with Solaris.

/Rasmus