[LinuxBIOS] Flashrom: Supported mainboards list

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Fri Sep 14 11:24:32 CEST 2007

Hi,

please checkout http://linuxbios.org/Flashrom#Supported_mainboards.

I've added a section where we can collect a list of known-good and
known-bad mainboards, i.e.

 - those which support flashrom out of the box (given that chipset and
   ROM chip are supported)

 - those that support flashrom only after special init

 - those which have been verified to _not_ support flashrom, as they
   need special init, but we don't yet have any code in flashrom for that.

Please add more verified boards to the list (or post them here and I'll
add them).

However, please do _not_ add boards where chipset or ROM chip are
unknown to flashrom. The list should track the status of the _mainboard_
(whether it needs special init or not), so only add items where the
chipset and ROM chip are already supported by flashrom.

Thanks, Uwe.