[LinuxBIOS] LinuxBios with SuperIO Winbond W83627HG-AW

Corey Osgood corey.osgood at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 23:15:48 CEST 2007

Steffen D. wrote:
> Did anybody have this problem before???

Can you please do at least me, if not everyone, a favor and leave some
sort of quote of what you're responding to? Most email clients should
have that capability, but the threading in Thunderbird and gmail alike
is pretty terrible. Some of us also elect not to receive copies of
messages we sent (or simply don't because gmail decides it to be so),
which makes it even harder to remember what you're responding to if we
originally sent it.

-Corey