[LinuxBIOS] Missing IRQ table entries; irq_tables.c problem?

Juergen Beisert juergen127 at kreuzholzen.de
Wed Sep 19 09:29:28 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 18 September 2007 21:26, Jonathan Sturges wrote:
> >On 9/18/07, Juergen Beisert <juergen127 at kreuzholzen.de> wrote:
> >> Linux does not know the CS5530 as an IRQ router.
> >
> >it certainly used to.
> >
> I don't know when the change occurred, but in the 2.6, it won't setup the
> IRQ router without a patch.

Yes. It only supports the CS5520. If it detects the CS5530 it states:

PCI: Using IRQ router NatSemi [1078/0100] at 0000:00:12.0

But does not touch any register. My upstream patch was rejected, as it breaks
all the lousy CS5520 targets with broken IRQ routing tables.

But I can live with the patch on my target. Nevertheless I would be happy when
LB does this job itself.

Juergen