[LinuxBIOS] Fintek F71805

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Sun Sep 23 14:53:41 CEST 2007

On Sun, Sep 23, 2007 at 08:45:22AM -0400, Corey Osgood wrote:
> root at sparehdd:~/superiotool# ./superiotool -d
> Found Fintek F71805 (vid=0x3419, id=0x0604) at port=0x4e
> No dump available for this Super I/O
>
> ???

That's expected, the -d functionality is not yet implemented for
the Fintek Super I/Os. You can add it if you want, it's just
a huge list of registers and their defaults as per datasheet.

Can you try -D, please? That _should_ work, but maybe I broke it.

Oh, and please reply to my original post when sending dumps, so we keep
all of them together in one thread.

Thanks, Uwe.