[LinuxBIOS] badly initialized (?) pci bridge on the M57SLI (with irq table and mptable)

echelon at free.fr echelon at free.fr
Tue Sep 25 11:36:47 CEST 2007

Hi,
This fix still doesn't work for m57sli v2.0..
As promised, I send a log with :
 - full debugging log in LinuxBIOS;
 - Linux boot messages;
 - the result of a "lspci -vvv" command (inclused at the end of the file <= the
test was done with the PCI VGA card installed into a PCI slot);
 - the result of the command "setpci -s 00:01.0 78.l"

Best regards,
 Florentin