[LinuxBIOS] LinuxBios For Buy 2 Get 1 OLPC Laptop

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Tue Sep 25 17:37:12 CEST 2007

On 25/09/07 08:30 -0400, Robinson Tryon wrote:
> Unless they have changed the hardware, I assume that LinuxBIOS could
> be slipped right back in...

Only a new processor... :)  Its going to take a goodly amount of work to
catch back up with what OFW has done, and even then, we'll be behind
since we we'll still need to write support for booting from the NAND,
and control the DCON, and other such matters, and lets not even start to
discuss power management.

Its not impossible, but its not something we can get done before lunch.

Jordan

--
Jordan Crouse
Systems Software Development Engineer