[LinuxBIOS] badly initialized (?) pci bridge on the M57SLI (with irq table and mptable)

echelon at free.fr echelon at free.fr
Thu Sep 27 03:53:55 CEST 2007

Hi,

Quoting yhlu <yinghailu at gmail.com>:

> On 9/25/07, echelon at free.fr <echelon at free.fr> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > This fix still doesn't work for m57sli v2.0..
> > As promised, I send a log with :
> >  - full debugging log in LinuxBIOS;
>
> Please only set log_level to 8...
>
> >  - Linux boot messages;
> >  - the result of a "lspci -vvv" command (inclused at the end of the file <=
> the
> > test was done with the PCI VGA card installed into a PCI slot);
> lspci -vvxxx
> lspci -tv
> are good.

Please find the results of these commands in the attached files (done with a
updated version of LinuxBIOS - i.e. after your patch was applied)
I add the result of the command "lspci -xxx" under the award bios for
reference..

> >  - the result of the command "setpci -s 00:01.0 78.l"
> ?, you already did that in LinuxBIOS?

Sorry I don't understand the question.. Do you mean that "setpci" was executed
after I updated LB? Yes, it was!..

Florentin