[LinuxBIOS] FILO with only hdb

Corey Osgood corey.osgood at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 05:24:20 CEST 2007

ron minnich wrote:
> anyone tried this? I can't get anywhere with a board with only hdb. I
> did some hacking in the filo ide driver but I am sure I got it wrong.
> Any ideas here?
>
> thanks
>
> ron

Weird, I've been booting off hdc for a while now with the jetway, only
major difference against the current svn is Peter's speedup patch. It
boots either with or without hda connected. Perhaps something in that
patch fixed it? I haven't tried without it, or with hdb/hdd

Just out of curiosity, are those adapters any better performance-wise
then the cheap IDE->CF adapters newegg sells? I'm considering getting
the add-on board for the jetway, and wondering if it's worth it.

-Corey