[coreboot] TV-Out Plan - need suggestions

Joe joe at settoplinux.org
Sun Apr 20 02:51:15 CEST 2008

That's what I was thinking Peter, I'll have to look into this further. Just
think, this will be the first coreboot board with TV-out that will not
depend on any outside drivers :-)

Although there are Linux drivers that could be used to change the settings
once in Linux (overscan, etc).

Thanks,
Joseph Smith
Set-Top-Linux