[coreboot] patch: move audio, ehci, ohci IRQs from irq_table to cs5536 dts

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Sun May 4 12:34:42 CEST 2008

On Sun, May 04, 2008 at 11:57:25AM +0200, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
> > I would also like to show off v3 in Berlin.
>
> Depending on how much space we get, displaying more than two
> systems could pose real challenges.

IIRC orgas are talked about one half infopoint. That is an area about
1m wide and 60cm deep. I'd say up to six mainboards can fit if they
are small enough. My only problem is with displays - there is neither
room nor logistics for more than a single screen, and it's a little
boring to only see output from one board at a time. :\

I'll try to bring a 4-1 monitor switch so we can at least switch
around easily. Last year we had serial output from lots of boards on
the screen at the same time, we can do that again but it's more fun
to have VGA tint on power on. ;)

I'll bring a PS/2 keyboard.

> >> We are very, very close.
> >
> > Dunno..
>
> I'd even say we have arrived.

Strongly disagree.

> With the right payload configuration,

Nono, "arrived" means there are zero reservations.

I spent a good hour creating a v3 that did nothing at all on my
alix1c. Turned out to be a VSA blob formatting problem. It still
can not use the CF.

Neither buildrom nor v3 actually include VSA blob and payload.elf
when I run make. I forget where the zerofill option was, but that
wasn't done either.

Oh and stuffing everything into build/ feels so unusual. I go
looking for lar in all the wrong places (util) but that's just me.

> these systems work fine (unless you want to use those pesky ISDN
> cards with horrible drivers). To be honest, I'd say we sidestep
> the ISDN issue completely by using any other miniPCI card for
> demos.

Yes definately. But please keep in mind that the product is not done
until it has been so polished that users mistake it for a mirror. ;)

Btw, what is a fun miniPCI-card? All I have is the POST card and two
wifi cards.

Or a fun PCI card for that matter, for alix1c.

//Peter