[coreboot] [Fwd: Re: Contact Intel]

Richard M Stallman rms at gnu.org
Sat May 10 23:38:15 CEST 2008

    My suggestion is that we try to work with these guys, and find the right
    people inside the vendors and convince them that helping coreboot can
    only be a corporate advantage for them. I _know_ there is quite a
    reasonable number of such people in any of the corporations we're
    facing, including both Intel and NVidia.

I have nothing against that approach.  In fact, that is what I would
try first in any given case.

However, since InVidious has gone for years without listening to us,
maybe a protest by one of is what is required to make them pay attention
to the other.