[coreboot] [flashrom] RE: Tyan Product Listings

joelr at tyan.com joelr at tyan.com
Mon Sep 8 15:27:53 CEST 2008

Carl-Daniel,

You're 100% correct the actual chip is called pm49LF004T.

We simply called it PMC 49LF004T because it combines the brand name of
the chip and there isn't any other 49LF004T chips that PMC makes.

You can certainly call it pm49LF004T on the website.

We appreciate your time and support on adding this information to the
coreboot website.  As we get more products validated we will be sure to
send those to you as well.

Joel Robertson
Tech Support Manager
Customer Service Manager