[coreboot] Proposed overhaul of the GRUB2 wiki page

Robert Millan rmh at aybabtu.com
Tue Sep 9 23:47:21 CEST 2008

On Tue, Sep 09, 2008 at 11:36:27PM +0200, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:

> I have an interest in keeping the coreboot GRUB2 fork alive and will
> probably commit something every few months.
> With this announcement, that GRUB2 fork is now maintained.

Aren't you supposed to put your name in the "How to help and report bugs"
section?

Anyway, since it looks like the "GRUB2" page is going to be for the branch
you maintain, I've put the information about official GRUB in:

  http://www.coreboot.org/Official_GRUB

I suppose nobody objects if I link to this page from [[Payloads]] and so on,
next to the link to [[GRUB2]] ?

--
Robert Millan