[coreboot] Please list soldered/non-soldered BIOS

David Englund dbe at gnu.org
Wed Sep 10 02:19:45 CEST 2008

http://www.coreboot.org/GIGABYTE_GA-M57SLI-S4_Build_Tutorial#Before_you_begin
"The fact that the BIOS is soldered onto the board complicates matters
considerably, because it means that one flash of a faulty image will
render your board unusable (it will be 'bricked')."

Can anyone please list if the BIOS is soldered or non-soldered for each
board at http://www.coreboot.org/Supported_Motherboards ?

If you don't do this, then I have to do this by my self in my own
research for coreboot supported boards so please answer.

I also suggest that you make a contact link or a email address visible
on the page. Can you do that?

I'm looking forward to use coreboot so thank you for bringin up this
fine piece of software to the community.