[coreboot] Convert Assembly JMP to C

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Fri Sep 12 09:42:18 CEST 2008

Peter Stuge wrote:
> So you're teaching FILO how to act like a BIOS.
>
> I will fight that patch hard. I'm afraid I think this design is
> completely misguided.

Citing Jordan:

Indeed - lets stop trying to beat up Joseph and let him write some code.
We do not want to be that project that never matures because we are too
busy trying to second guess ourselves and generate "perfect" code
out of the chute.  Working code beats conjecture any day of the week.

> If you want BIOS behavior, just use a BIOS.

Oh do we start sending people away with their ideas now?

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613