The wiki is being retired!
Documentation is now handled by the same processes we use for code: Add something to the Documentation/ directory in the coreboot repo, and it will be rendered to https://doc.coreboot.org/. Contributions welcome!
They are very fast moving. The European Brown Hare (Lepus europaeus) can run at speeds of up to 72 km/h (45 mph). --Wikipedia
coreboot Logo License
The logo for the coreboot project is released under the following license.
- Copyright 2008 Konsult Stuge
- Copyright 2008 coresystems GmbH
- This logo or a modified version may be used by anyone to refer to the coreboot project, but does not indicate endorsement by the project.
In particular, we encourage you to use the logo for the purpose of advertising support for coreboot. This includes, but is not limited to, the following uses:
- computer systems that come preloaded with coreboot and such that support coreboot through a flash upgrade.
- enhancements and projects related to coreboot such as payloads, coreboot ports to new systems and utilities that are to be used in systems also using coreboot
- coreboot documentation
- posters, clothing, presentations and other promotion material referring to the coreboot project
Please make the image a link to http://www.coreboot.org/ if you use it on a web page.
Graphical usage guidelines
The logo is in sharp contrast with the background. The normal appearance is black on white. When the logo must be used on dark background, a white or bright area surrounds it, or it is inverted to white on black instead of the normal black on white.
Logo kit archive
Coreboot_logo_kit.zip contains all files on this page in a convenient archive.
You can also download individual files that suit your usage.