During this year's Google Summer of Code, I'm working on improving coreboot's support for RISC-V systems.
- Getting coreboot to run on SPIKE (done)
- Getting coreboot+Linux to run on SPIKE (somewhat done)
- Getting coreboot to run on an FPGA/Softcore platform
- Getting coreboot+Linux to run on an FPGA
- Implementing additional features
- e.g. libpayload support, CBMEM, vboot, FreeBSD compatibility, ...
- Bugfixes whenever something RISC-V related needs to be fixed
I'm writing weekly blog posts at https://blogs.coreboot.org