The wiki is being retired!
Documentation is now handled by the same processes we use for code: Add something to the Documentation/ directory in the coreboot repo, and it will be rendered to https://doc.coreboot.org/. Contributions welcome!
This board is currently not supported, but I am working on it.
- Chipset: AMD A88X
- Flashrom: Winbond W25Q64FV
- SuperIO: Nuvoton NCT6776D (full datasheet can be found on the web)
- Core voltage regulator: Intersil ISL6377 (3 phases for core and 2 phases for integrated northbridge)
- RAM voltage regulator: Anpec APW8720B
- RAM reference voltage regulator: AP1280AMP
Original BIOS information gathering
Dump of the output of the the lbsysinfo tool: File:Asrock fm2a88m-hd+ lbsysinfo.txt.bz2
The dump of the SPI flashrom contents is mostly identical to the "Instant Flash" BIOS update file, if you cut off the first 4kB of the file. The differences seem to be mostly configuration data and settings stored in the flash. There are only a few bytes, which seem to be some kind of serial number or so.