Jump to navigation Jump to search
The wiki is being retired!
Documentation is now handled by the same processes we use for code: Add something to the Documentation/ directory in the coreboot repo, and it will be rendered to https://doc.coreboot.org/. Contributions welcome!
Thanks for your interest in HP Elitebook 2760p port.
Intel_Native_Raminit has it's own status page.
Tested and working:
- S3 (Suspend to RAM)
- RAM module combinations of 0+8G, 4G+8G
- Video (internal)
- Linux (through SeaBIOS as payload)
- Keyboard, trackpoint, touchpad
- Fan control
- AC and battery status
- GRUB payload will freeze
- Sound (integrated speakers, integrated mic, external headphones, external mic)
- SD card slot
- Fingerprint reader
- Thermal management
- fn hotkeys
proprietary components status
- CPU Microcode
- VGA Option ROM (optional)
- ME (Management Engine) firmware
- EC (Embedded Controller): The EC in this laptop is SMSC KBC1126. It needs two blobs in the flash chip.
See HP Elitebook for instructions of building coreboot for HP Elitebooks.
The flash chip of this laptop is socketed beside the WLAN slot. You can flash the firmware to another chip and replace it. The original flash chip is MX25L6445E.
You can also do an internal flashing with flashrom after you have coreboot installed and IFD unlocked.